Spend 3 weeks studying abroad in London, England, with AIFS. Earn 3 credits studying creative industries at the University of the Arts London (UAL) - London College of Communication.
While in London, you'll enjoy accommodations in student residence halls in Kensington. Your program fee includes numerous cultural and social activities such as a guided city tour of London, a performance at a West End theater, a ride on the London Eye, a visit to the Design Museum and a day trip to Oxford. An optional 3-day excursion to Paris, France is also available.
AIFS is a premier study abroad provider with program fees guaranteed in U.S. dollars. Program fees include tuition, housing, a meal plan, cultural activities and travel excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service and more.
- Take advantage of an inclusive program with tuition, housing, meals, cultural activities, and on-site support staff and 24/7 emergency support.
- Have the opportunity to receive financial assistance from AIFS in the form of grants or scholarships.
- Enjoy cultural and social activities, such as a sightseeing tour of London, a visit to West End theater, and a ride on the London Eye.
- Earn 3 credits from the University of the Arts London (UAL).
- Book the optional 3-day excursion to Paris with the AIFS Flight Package.