Programs > Brochure
URI FLP - Spain
Barcelona, Spain; Madrid, Spain; Zaragoza, Spain (Outgoing Program)
|Restrictions:||URI applicants only|
January 3 - January 17, 2020Come and join us for the first Career Field Trip to Spain! Explore the professional and cultural environment in one of the most vibrant European countries. This travel course will lead you to exciting cities such as Madrid, Zaragoza and Barcelona. While visiting companies and conversing with employers and alumni abroad, learn more about industry sectors such as renewable energies, Smart City Design and other areas of your interest.
ACADEMICSStudents will earn 3 URI credits for ITR 300.
Students will be visiting and learning about:
- companies that hosted students in the past
- companies of a specific sector of interest (i.e. renewable energies)
- organizations that are business incubators and liaisons for global business (i.e. Tecniberia, US Chamber of Commerce)
- landmarks of Spanish history and culture (i.e. Prado, Sagrada Familia, National Museum of Science, etc.)
ACCOMMODATIONSWhile in Spain, in double-occupancy rooms. Breakfast and dinner will be provided.
|Residency||Program Fee||URI Tuition||Total Cost|
Program fee includes:
- Round-trip airfare
- In-country transportation
- Program-related excursions
- Health insurance
AIRFARE IS INCLUDED.
(401) 874-4712 - firstname.lastname@example.org
|Dates / Deadlines:|
Copyright © 2015 University of Rhode Island.