Programs > Brochure
Universita degli studi Parthenope Napoli (Exchange) - IEP Students Only
Naples, Italy (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Restrictions:||URI applicants only|
Italy is one of the most highly industrialized countries in the world, where engineers work to design some of the world’s best cars, motorcycles, bicycles, small appliances, and electronics. Italian IEP students spend a semester at Universita degli stidi Parthenope in Naples, Italy. followed by a six-month internship in a global engineering firm. Internship host companies encompass various engineering disciplines and include the following: IBM, Altila, DLVsystem (Computer Engineering); Bitron (Mechanical, Industrial Engineering); BSP Pharmaceuticals, Sterling (Chemical, Biomedical Engineering, and Pharmaceutical Sciences); Erica (Chemical Engineering); Hi Tech Sol (Electrical Engineering); Manini Prefabbricati, Marcantonini, Sicoma (Mechanical, Civil, Industrial Engineering).
ACADEMICS & ACCOMMODATIONSItalian IEP and other students completing the overseas component of IEP exchange program will work closely with the Italian IEP Director, Dr. Michelangelo La Luna (email@example.com), and the URI Office of International Education in order to be admitted as an exchange student at a partner institution in Italy, secure an internship placement, and prepare for their time abroad.
For information and guidance pertaining to program course offerings, housing accommodations, and host program application requirements please consult with Dr. Michelangelo La Luna (firstname.lastname@example.org) or visit the IEP web page: web.uri.edu/iep/
PROGRAM COSTEstimated Cost of Attendance Per Semester: $10,631
Note: Please view the budget sheet for itemized cost details.
URI APPLICATION PROCESSURI Eligibility Requirements:
- Be in good social standing
- Subject to the URI Student Policies & IEP Year Abroad Program Policies
- All URI students participating on one of the University's direct exchange programs must be formally enrolled within the equivalent of a minimum of 12 US credits (24 ECTS credits) per semester to maintain their full-time student matriculation status.
Program Admission Timeline:
|Semester||URI Application Deadline||Parthenope Application Deadline|
|Fall Semester||April 1st||TBA|
ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONUseful Links
University of Naples (Parthenope) Exchange Program Fact Sheet
University of Naples (Parthenope) International Office Website
Map & Directions
- URI e-Mail: Although participants are not physically on the URI campus, they should monitor their URI e-mail and e-Campus account on a regular basis and address billing, FAFSA, holds, etc. in a timely manner.
- Change of Status: In the event of program cancellation, changes to the intended plan of study, reduction in course load, program relocation, or any other status change, students must notify their respective academic departments as well as the Office of International Education.
|Dates / Deadlines:|
Copyright © 2015 University of Rhode Island.