Programs > Brochure
Education Abroad Network: Semester in Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Program Sponsor:||The Education Abroad Network: Study Australia, Study New Zealand, Study Asia|
|Program Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Restrictions:||URI applicants only|
|Minimum GPA:||2.5||Fields of Studies:||Art, Art History, Business Administration, Communications, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Fashion, International Studies, Mathematics, Tourism|
|Language of Instruction:||English||Experiential Learning:||URI Affiliated Program|
|Class Standing:||2. Sophomore, 3. Junior, 4. Senior|
Study Abroad Semester in Vietnam with TEAN
- Live and study in Ho Chi Minh City – one of the fastest-growing economies in all of Asia making it a particularly exciting and dynamic place to be
- Benefit from the expert instruction at RMIT University, known for it’s spacious, modern campus
- Take advantage of studying STEM subjects as well as Digital Design, Business, Communications, and Hospitality and Tourism alongside local students in English
- Participate in TEAN’s comprehensive 4-day Orientation program upon arrival, including a city tour, welcome dinner, cultural activities and informative sessions designed to help you feel adjusted and ready to jump into your semester in Vietnam
- Appreciate access to TEAN’s Ho Chi Minh City Resident Director and other in-country staff for continued support throughout the semester
- Live in modern serviced apartments complete with a swimming pool
- Explore the country’s unique culture, environment and cuisine throughout your stay - the food is incredible!
Ho Chi Minh City, VietnamHo Chi Minh City is great for those who want:
- to step into the past while looking to the future – though the country has a complicated past, half of the population is under the age of 30 and focused on progress and innovation
- Vietnamese cuisine that is fresh, flavorful, affordable and truly un-pho-gettable
- a world of discovery on your doorstep – traveling through the country and the rest of Southeast Asia is easy and accessible
About TEANThe Education Abroad Network (TEAN) – established in 1995 – are study abroad and intern specialists in the Asia Pacific region with semester and summer programs available in Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, South Korea, China and Japan.
Visit the TEAN Website to learn more or Apply Now with TEAN
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Spring||2020||10/15/2019 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.
Copyright © 2015 University of Rhode Island.