|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Program Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Restrictions:||URI applicants only|
|Fields of Studies:||Business Administration, Engineering, Mathematics||Language of Instruction:||English|
|Experiential Learning:||URI Affiliated Program|
Write your next chapter in Dublin, where literary traditions include legends like Joyce, Swift, and Yeats. Whether your studies pull you toward STEM, business, law, or Irish studies you’ll have plenty of choices with Dublin’s oldest university. Beyond academics, you’ll find thousands of years of culture and heritage around every corner of this high-spirited city.
STUDY IN TRINITY COLLEGE DUBLIN
the country’s oldest university, hosting more than 15,000 students
EXPERIENCE LIFE IN DUBLIN
by the banks of the River Liffey
EXPLORE ICONIC SITES
like Dublin Castle, Temple Bar, Henrietta Street, and Guinness brewery
Excursions & Activities
- Explore the medieval city with a tour of the old walls, St. Audoen’s Church, and Christ Church Cathedral
- Take day trips to Belfast and Northern Ireland where you can explore relationships between different identities and cultures crossing the border into the UK
- Visit Kilkenny and its Castle, built in 1195, and one of the few furnished castles in Ireland
- Take an overnight trip to the western seaboard of Ireland and discover the history of the famine and how it shaped modern Ireland
- Experience local culture with live music, theater, museum visits, and more
Projects, Volunteering, or Internships
- CIEE Dublin works with a variety of charities and NGOs and will assist students who are interested in volunteer opportunities.
- Full registration and classes at Trinity College Dublin
- Accommodations for the duration of the program
- An overnight excursion, day trips, and city site-visits
1 out of 3 CIEE students receives a scholarship - get yours!
GAIN Travel Grants - up to $2,000 toward travel costs guaranteed to all Pell-elgible students.
Gilman Go Global Grants - $2,500/semester and $1,000/summer, guaranteed to all Gilman applications.
Merit-Based Scholarships - $2,500/semester and $750/summer, awarded to students deomonstrating high academic achievement.
Minority Serving Institutions (MIS) Grant - $2,000/semester and $500/summer, guaranteed to all students attending MSIs.
- 200+ study abroad programs in 40+ countries
- $8 million in scholarships offered each year
- 1 in 3 students receives a scholarship
- Study tours and cultural activities included
- Internships and volunteering opportunities
- Rigorous academics
- Cultural immersion
- iNext travel insurance included
Our highly experienced staff have extensive knowledge of all CIEE programs and services. If you are a student with questions about completing your application, or you want to sign up to receive program updates and news, our staff are happy to help.Contact Us
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Spring||2020||10/01/2019 **||Rolling Admission||01/13/2020||04/26/2020|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.
Copyright © 2015 University of Rhode Island.