|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Restrictions:||URI applicants only|
|Minimum GPA:||2.75||Language of Instruction:||English|
CIEE Global Internship programs are built just for you! All of our locations offer a wide range of internship opportunities across a diverse set of industries. When you apply, we work directly with you to find an internship that suits your unique needs and professional goals. Learn more about our personalized placement process.
Make America’s most cosmopolitan city your destination this summer, and pave the way for an exciting future with a professional internship. Whether you’re all about finance or fashion, communications or commerce, New York is the ultimate place to gain experience and insight that will set you up for success through college and beyond.
WORK IN AN INTERNATIONAL HUB
of business, fashion, finance, politics, startup-up culture, and more
LEARN FROM ONE OF THE MOST ETHNICALLY DIVERSE METROPOLISES IN THE WORLD
where 36% of residents were born outside of the U.S. and over 200 languages are spoken
LIVE IN THE GLOBAL HEART OF ARTS, ENTERTAINMENT, AND CULTURE
close to Broadway, Central Park, and the 4th largest art museum in the world – The MET
Excursions & Activities
- Experience highlights like a Broadway show, a tantalizing food tour, or a Yankees or Mets ball game.
- Get to know the city with a subway scavenger hunt.
- Explore iconic sites like Times Square and the City Museum of New York.
- Give back and connect with New Yorkers by volunteering.
- Learn in vibrant West Chelsea, known for art galleries, entertainment, and the fabulous High Line elevated public space.
- Take advantage of resume help and interviewing skills based on local business culture
- Explore the professional working world of New York through organizational site visits, industry networking events, and guest lectures
- Participate in workshops that will help you make the most of your internship
- Advising before you depart to set goals and answer questions
- Optional on-site airport meet-and-greet
- Orientation – an introduction to your program and the city, plus practical information about living in New York
- Full-time program leadership and support in your host city
- Field trips and cultural activities
- Insurance and other travel benefits, with CIEE iNext
- 24/7 emergency on-site support
1 out of 3 CIEE students receives a scholarship - get yours!
GAIN Travel Grants - up to $2,000 toward travel costs guaranteed to all Pell-elgible students.
Gilman Go Global Grants - $2,500/semester and $1,000/summer, guaranteed to all Gilman applications.
Merit-Based Scholarships - $2,500/semester and $750/summer, awarded to students deomonstrating high academic achievement.
Minority Serving Institutions (MIS) Grant - $2,000/semester and $500/summer, guaranteed to all students attending MSIs.
- 200+ study abroad programs in 40+ countries
- $8 million in scholarships offered each year
- 1 in 3 students receives a scholarship
- Study tours and cultural activities included
- Internships and volunteering opportunities
- Rigorous academics
- Cultural immersion
- iNext travel insurance included
Our highly experienced staff have extensive knowledge of all CIEE programs and services. If you are a student with questions about completing your application, or you want to sign up to receive program updates and news, our staff are happy to help.Contact Us
|Dates / Deadlines:|
Copyright © 2015 University of Rhode Island.