|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Program Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Restrictions:||URI applicants only|
|Minimum GPA:||2.5||Language of Instruction:||English|
CIEE Global Internship programs are built just for you! All of our locations offer a wide range of internship opportunities across a diverse set of industries. When you apply, we work directly with you to find an internship that suits your unique needs and professional goals. Learn more about our personalized placement process.
The sights and sounds of London will be at your fingertips during this incredible program. Participate in a full-time internship -- based on your individual skills and interests--as you explore one of the world's most historic and influential cities.
WORK IN THE CENTER OF GLOBAL BUSINESS AND FINANCE
and a major international hub for nearly every industry
LEARN FROM THE LARGEST CITY IN EUROPE,
with a thriving student population and a multi-cultural environment where over 300 languages are spoken
LIVE IN CENTRAL LONDON
near the British Museum and the British Library, and take advantage of London's museums, theatres, restaurants, and cultural events
Excursions & Activities
- Visit local organizations and learn from industry experts to gain insights into work culture and a better understanding of your industry on a global scale
- London and the UK will be your classroom with day trips and excursions to museums, London neighborhoods, and nearby towns and villages providing a cultural context
- Grow your professional network by attending networking events and free lectures, and connect with professionals in your field
- Take advantage of resume help and interviewing skills based on local business culture
- Explore your own career path through workshops on personal branding, networking skills, and making the most of out your internship
- Examine and develop your transferable skills through guidance and feedback from your supervisor and instructor
- Advising before you depart to set goals and answer questions
- Pre-departure online orientation and optional on-site airport meet-and-greet
- Full-time program leadership and support in your host city
- Field trips and cultural activities
- Insurance and other travel benefits, with CIEE iNext
- 24/7 emergency on-site support
1 out of 3 CIEE students receives a scholarship - get yours!
GAIN Travel Grants - up to $2,000 toward travel costs guaranteed to all Pell-elgible students.
Gilman Go Global Grants - $2,500/semester and $1,000/summer, guaranteed to all Gilman applications.
Merit-Based Scholarships - $2,500/semester and $750/summer, awarded to students deomonstrating high academic achievement.
Minority Serving Institutions (MIS) Grant - $2,000/semester and $500/summer, guaranteed to all students attending MSIs.
- 200+ study abroad programs in 40+ countries
- $8 million in scholarships offered each year
- 1 in 3 students receives a scholarship
- Study tours and cultural activities included
- Internships and volunteering opportunities
- Rigorous academics
- Cultural immersion
- iNext travel insurance included
Our highly experienced staff have extensive knowledge of all CIEE programs and services. If you are a student with questions about completing your application, or you want to sign up to receive program updates and news, our staff are happy to help.Contact Us
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Spring||2020||10/15/2019 **||Rolling Admission||01/06/2020||04/11/2020|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.
Copyright © 2015 University of Rhode Island.