|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Restrictions:||URI applicants only|
|Minimum GPA:||2.5||Fields of Studies:||Ecology, Engineering, Environmental Studies, Political Science, Sociology|
|Language of Instruction:||English||Experiential Learning:||URI Affiliated Program|
Examine the engineering aspects of creating and executing renewable and sustainable projects in the world-renowned landscape of Ireland. Whether your interest is in sustainable energy or electrical engineering, studying abroad in Dublin gives students a chance to experience one of the most beautiful and culturally rich countries in the world while pursuing a degree. We'll toast to that!
UNDERSTAND THE REAL-WORLD
cost of renewable sources of energy.
hydro-electrical facilities and energy laboratories.
GAIN INSIGHT INTO THE ISSUE OF ENERGY
in Ireland, its impact on the community, and an overview of Ireland historically and in a contemporary context.
Excursions & Activities
- Visit sites of engineering marvels and historical interest in Dublin, such as wind farms, Kilmainham Gaol, Dublin Castle, and Viking Dublin.
- Attend interactive events with local Irish students.
- Visit internationally renowned Irish businesses and engineering works.
- Take a trip to spots like Belfast, where you'll examine contemporary political, social, and economic divisions in Northern Ireland.
- Advising before you depart to set goals and answer questions
- Optional on-site airport meet-and-greet
- Full-time program leadership and support in your host city
- Field trips and cultural activities
- Insurance and other travel benefits, with CIEE iNext
- 24/7 emergency on-site support
1 out of 3 CIEE students receives a scholarship - get yours!
GAIN Travel Grants - up to $2,000 toward travel costs guaranteed to all Pell-elgible students.
Gilman Go Global Grants - $2,500/semester and $1,000/summer, guaranteed to all Gilman applications.
Merit-Based Scholarships - $2,500/semester and $750/summer, awarded to students deomonstrating high academic achievement.
Minority Serving Institutions (MIS) Grant - $2,000/semester and $500/summer, guaranteed to all students attending MSIs.
- 200+ study abroad programs in 40+ countries
- $8 million in scholarships offered each year
- 1 in 3 students receives a scholarship
- Study tours and cultural activities included
- Internships and volunteering opportunities
- Rigorous academics
- Cultural immersion
- iNext travel insurance included
Our highly experienced staff have extensive knowledge of all CIEE programs and services. If you are a student with questions about completing your application, or you want to sign up to receive program updates and news, our staff are happy to help.Contact Us
|Dates / Deadlines:|
Copyright © 2015 University of Rhode Island.