|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Restrictions:||URI applicants only|
|Minimum GPA:||2.75||Language of Instruction:||English|
CIEE Global Internship programs are built just for you! All of our locations offer a wide range of internship opportunities across a diverse set of industries. When you apply, we work directly with you to find an internship that suits your unique needs and professional goals. Learn more about our personalized placement process.
Learn why Bostonians call the city "The Hub" -- as in "The Hub of the Universe" -- in this program. At once dynamic and historic, this world-class center for intellectual advancement, innovation, and entrepreneurship in sectors ranging from finance to healthcare to marketing offers a wide range of internship opportunities across a diverse set of industries.
WORK IN ONE OF THE MOST INNOVATIVE CITIES IN THE WORLD
with cutting-edge research and technology abound
LEARN FROM THE "WICKED SMAAHT,"
America's college town, experts in every field can be found close by
LIVE IN A HISTORIC CITY
seeped in U.S. history, but with a keen eye towards the future
Excursions & Activities
- Visit the Museum of Fine Arts, the Isabella Stewart Gardener Museum, and Fenway.
- Walk the Freedom Trail, a 2.5-mile route that leads you to 16 historically significant sites.
- Tour Italian pastry shops and take in the weekly Italian outdoor street festivals in the North End.
- Take advantage of resume help and interviewing skills based on local business culture
- Explore the professional working world of Boston through organizational site visits, industry networking events, and guest lectures
- Participate in workshops that will help you make the most of your internship
- Orientation – an introduction to Boston culture, your academic program, and the city, plus practical information about living in your host city
- Advising before you depart to set goals and answer questions
- Optional on-site airport meet-and-greet
- Full-time program leadership and support in your host city
- Field trips and cultural activities
- 24/7 emergency on-site support
1 out of 3 CIEE students receives a scholarship - get yours!
GAIN Travel Grants - up to $2,000 toward travel costs guaranteed to all Pell-elgible students.
Gilman Go Global Grants - $2,500/semester and $1,000/summer, guaranteed to all Gilman applications.
Merit-Based Scholarships - $2,500/semester and $750/summer, awarded to students deomonstrating high academic achievement.
Minority Serving Institutions (MIS) Grant - $2,000/semester and $500/summer, guaranteed to all students attending MSIs.
- 200+ study abroad programs in 40+ countries
- $8 million in scholarships offered each year
- 1 in 3 students receives a scholarship
- Study tours and cultural activities included
- Internships and volunteering opportunities
- Rigorous academics
- Cultural immersion
- iNext travel insurance included
Our highly experienced staff have extensive knowledge of all CIEE programs and services. If you are a student with questions about completing your application, or you want to sign up to receive program updates and news, our staff are happy to help.Contact Us
|Dates / Deadlines:|
Copyright © 2015 University of Rhode Island.