Programs > Brochure
Education Abroad Network: University of Canterbury
Christchurch, New Zealand (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Program Sponsor:||The Education Abroad Network: Study Australia, Study New Zealand, Study Asia|
|Restrictions:||URI applicants only|
|Minimum GPA:||2.8||Fields of Studies:||Anthropology, Biology, Business Administration, Chemistry, Communications, Computer Science, Criminology, Cultural Studies, Ecology, Economics, Education, Engineering, Environmental Studies, Film, Geography, Geology, History, International Relations, International Studies, Journalism, Law, Literature, Marine Science, Mathematics, Music, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Religion, Sociology, Theater Art|
|Experiential Learning:||URI Affiliated Program||Class Standing:||2. Sophomore, 3. Junior, 4. Senior|
Study Abroad at the University of Canterbury in Christchurch, New Zealand with TEAN
- Study at the University of Canterbury, a beautiful parklands campus, on New Zealand's South Island
- Choose between a wide variety of optional internships and gain experience in your field of choice
- Get an adrenaline rush during our Orientation Excursion in the 'adventure capital of the world' - Queenstown - where you are exposed not only to local culture and incredible nature but to New Zealand's love of extreme adventure
- Experience living with local and international students in university housing
- Live in Christchurch, benefiting from its relaxed lifestyle, the attractions of a city within a small town, and its proximity to all the South Island has to offer
- Appreciate access to TEAN's Christchurch-based Resident Director and other in-country staff for continued support throughout the semester
- Go on an adventure with our mid-semester excursion option to Thailand's culture-rich cities and beautiful beaches
Christchurch, New ZealandChristchurch is great for those who want:
- quick access to hit the slopes or ride the waves...you can do both in one day!
- to be part of a close-knit community that is still reinventing itself after the 2011 earthquake with plenty of creative buildings, unique new spaces and lots of volunteer opportunities
About TEANThe Education Abroad Network (TEAN) – established in 1995 – are study abroad and intern specialists in the Asia Pacific region with semester and summer programs available in Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, South Korea, China and Japan.
Visit the TEAN Website to learn more or Apply Now with TEAN
|Dates / Deadlines:|
Copyright © 2015 University of Rhode Island.