Programs > Brochure
Education Abroad Network: University of Auckland
Auckland, New Zealand (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Program Sponsor:||The Education Abroad Network: Study Australia, Study New Zealand, Study Asia|
|Restrictions:||URI applicants only|
|Minimum GPA:||3.0||Fields of Studies:||Anthropology, Archaelogy, Arquitecture, Biology, Business Administration, Chemistry, Communications, Computer Science, Criminology, Cultural Studies, Ecology, Economics, Education, Engineering, Environmental Studies, Fashion, Film, Geography, Geology, History, International Relations, International Studies, Journalism, Law, Literature, Marine Science, Mathematics, Music, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Religion, Sociology, Theater Art|
|Experiential Learning:||URI Affiliated Program||Class Standing:||2. Sophomore, 3. Junior, 4. Senior|
Study Abroad at the University of Auckland, New Zealand with TEAN
- Study at New Zealand's top-ranked university, The University of Auckland, located in the heart of the city
- Listed in top 50 schools in the world for civil engineering, education, accounting and finance, psychology and more. Its Business School holds leading international accreditations from AACSB International, EQUIS and AMBA.
- Get an adrenaline rush during our Orientation Excursion in the 'adventure capital of the world' - Queenstown - where you are exposed not only to local culture and incredible nature but to New Zealand's love of extreme adventure
- Experience living with Kiwis and international students in university housing
- Live in Auckland, the largest city in New Zealand, with its magnificent coastline to the east and west
- Appreciate access to TEAN's Auckland-based Resident Director and other in-country TEAN staff for continued support throughout the semester
- Go on an adventure with our mid-semester Thailand excursion option to Thailand's culture-rich cities and beautiful beaches
Auckland, New ZealandAuckland is great for those who want:
- to live in the heart of a large multicultural city, including the world’s largest Polynesian population, where there is always something to do and see
- to travel, as it is a domestic and international hub
- easy access to the coast and nearby islands for weekend getaways
About TEANThe Education Abroad Network (TEAN) – established in 1995 – are study abroad and intern specialists in the Asia Pacific region with semester and summer programs available in Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, South Korea, China and Japan.
Visit the TEAN Website to learn more or Apply Now with TEAN
|Dates / Deadlines:|
Copyright © 2015 University of Rhode Island.