Programs > Brochure
Education Abroad Network: Lincoln University
Christchurch, New Zealand (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Program Sponsor:||The Education Abroad Network: Study Australia, Study New Zealand, Study Asia|
|Restrictions:||URI applicants only|
|Minimum GPA:||2.75||Fields of Studies:||Biology, Business Administration, Chemistry, Ecology, Economics, Environmental Studies, History, Law, Mathematics, Philosophy, Psychology, Sociology|
|Experiential Learning:||URI Affiliated Program||Class Standing:||2. Sophomore, 3. Junior, 4. Senior|
Study Abroad at Lincoln University in Christchurch, New Zealand with TEAN
- With its beginnings as an agricultural college in 1878, part of what is now the University of Canterbury, Lincoln became a university in its own right in 1990 and is known for its land-based course offerings
- Get an adrenaline rush during our Orientation Excursion in the 'adventure capital of the world' - Queenstown - where you are exposed not only to local culture and incredible nature but to New Zealand's love of extreme adventure
- Experience living with local and international students in convenient university housing
- Live near Christchurch, benefiting from its relaxed lifestyle and its proximity to all the South Island has to offer
- Appreciate access to TEAN's in-country Resident Director and Christchurch-based Resident Assistants for continued support throughout the semester
- Go on an adventure with our mid-semester Thailand excursion option to Thailand's culture-rich cities and beautiful beaches
Christchurch, New ZealandChristchurch is great for those who want:
- quick access to hit the slopes or ride the waves...you can do both in one day!
- to be part of a close-knit community that is still reinventing itself after the 2011 earthquake with plenty of creative buildings, unique new spaces and lots of volunteer opportunities
About TEANThe Education Abroad Network (TEAN) – established in 1995 – are study abroad and intern specialists in the Asia Pacific region with semester and summer programs available in Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, South Korea, China and Japan.
Visit the TEAN Website to learn more or Apply Now with TEAN
|Dates / Deadlines:|
Copyright © 2015 University of Rhode Island.