Programs > Brochure
Various, Chile; Various, China; Various, France; Various, Germany; Various, Italy; Various, Mexico; Various, Spain; Various, Various Canada; Various, Various U.S. (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Restrictions:||URI applicants only|
An OCSG registration is used to retain the student matriculation status to comply with URI Graduate School policy. In addition, OCSG status facilitates matters related to health insurance, financial aid, visa status (international students only), etc. when applicable
OCSG 999 Explanation:
OCSG 999 is for graduate students taking approved full-time courses at another institution for transfer credit to URI during the Fall, Spring, Winter J-term, or Summer semester.
|Fall||Prior to May 1st|
|Summer||Prior to May 1st|
|Spring||Prior to December 1st|
|Winter J-Term||Prior to December 1st|
OCSG Registration Process:
Before submitting documentation below, participants are required to meet with an International Education Advisor in the URI Office of International Education (OIE)
- Complete your URIAbroad Profile
- Copy of participant Passport
- Official letter of admission from overseas institution
- Prior-Approval Form for Off-Campus Graduate Study
- Take original take to the Graduate School.
- Bring copy to Office of International Education.
- Retain a copy for your own records.
- Graduate Off-Campus Study fee
- International Travel Insurance
- The University of Rhode Island requires that Education Abroad participants obtain medical evacuation and repatriation insurance for the duration of the overseas program. You will be expected to enroll in the URI authorized Travel Medical Evacuation and Repatriation Plan if your program provider does not provide travel medical evacuation and repatriation coverage that complies with the URI Office of Risk Management’s regulations. Participants uncertain if their program provider automatically enrolls them in a plan should consult their URI Education Abroad Advisor.
|Dates / Deadlines:|
Copyright © 2015 University of Rhode Island.