Programs > Brochure
Education Abroad Network: University of Queensland
Brisbane, Australia (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Program Sponsor:||The Education Abroad Network: Study Australia, Study New Zealand, Study Asia|
|Program Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Restrictions:||URI applicants only|
|Minimum GPA:||3.0||Fields of Studies:||Anthropology, Archaelogy, Arquitecture, Biology, Business Administration, Chemistry, Communications, Computer Science, Criminology, Cultural Studies, Ecology, Economics, Education, Engineering, Environmental Studies, Film, Geography, Geology, History, International Relations, International Studies, Journalism, Law, Literature, Marine Science, Mathematics, Music, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Religion, Sociology, Theater Art, Tourism|
|Language of Instruction:||English||Experiential Learning:||URI Affiliated Program|
|Class Standing:||2. Sophomore, 3. Junior, 4. Senior|
Study Abroad at the University of Queensland in Brisbane, Australia with TEAN
- Ranked in the top 50 universities in the world by the QS World University Rankings, UQ is one of Australia's leading universities
- Live in Brisbane, known for its subtropical climate, friendly locals and cosmopolitan vibe
- Explore the Great Barrier Reef and tropical far north Australia during your comprehensive five-day Orientation Program, with a week of adventure and learning
- Live in TEAN-managed apartments just a 5-10 minute walk from the UQ campus or in the city in student accommodation
- Experience an alternative Spring Break with our optional Thailand or New Zealand excursion
- Appreciate access to TEAN's Brisbane-based Resident Advisor and other in-country staff for continued support throughout the semester
Brisbane, AustraliaBrisbane is great for those who want:
- all the benefits of a big city but with a more relaxed feel and laid back Aussie charm
- access to the Gold Coast and subtropical weather - you'll never get cold!
- to live somewhere with personality-filled neighborhoods that are easy to get around
About TEANThe Education Abroad Network (TEAN) – established in 1995 – are study abroad and intern specialists in the Asia Pacific region with semester and summer programs available in Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, South Korea, China and Japan.
Visit the TEAN Website to learn more or Apply Now with TEAN
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Spring||2020||10/15/2019 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.
Copyright © 2015 University of Rhode Island.