Programs > Brochure
Education Abroad Network: University of Melbourne
Melbourne, Australia (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Program Sponsor:||The Education Abroad Network: Study Australia, Study New Zealand, Study Asia|
|Restrictions:||URI applicants only|
|Minimum GPA:||3.0||Fields of Studies:||Anthropology, Arquitecture, Art, Art History, Biology, Business Administration, Chemistry, Communications, Computer Science, Criminology, Cultural Studies, Dance, Ecology, Economics, Education, Engineering, Environmental Studies, Film, Geography, Geology, History, International Relations, International Studies, Journalism, Law, Literature, Marine Science, Mathematics, Music, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Religion, Sociology, Theater Art, Tourism|
|Experiential Learning:||URI Affiliated Program||Class Standing:||2. Sophomore, 3. Junior, 4. Senior|
Study Abroad at the University of Melbourne, Australia with TEAN
- Study at one of the top three universities in the country, ranked in the top 50 universities in the world (QS World University Rankings 2019)
- Enjoy the Melbourne lifestyle. Voted the world's most liveable city four times running, Melbourne will captivate you with its charming café culture and cool nightlife
- Experience living downtown in high quality, centrally located off-campus student apartments
- Participate in our Cultural Events Program designed to introduce you to the local Melbourne scene
- Explore the Great Barrier Reef and tropical far north Australia during your comprehensive five-day Orientation Program, with a week of adventure and learning
- Experience an alternative Spring Break with our optional Thailand or New Zealand excursion
- Appreciate access to TEAN's Melbourne Resident Director and other in-country staff for continued support throughout the semester
Melbourne, AustraliaMelbourne is great for those who want:
- to be in the center of a creative, cool, multicultural and highly liveable city with a European feel
- thriving foodie, music and art scenes
- tons of sporting events - Melbourne is Australia's sporting capital!
About TEANThe Education Abroad Network (TEAN) – established in 1995 – are study abroad and intern specialists in the Asia Pacific region with semester and summer programs available in Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, South Korea, China and Japan.
Visit the TEAN Website to learn more or Apply Now with TEAN
|Dates / Deadlines:|
Copyright © 2015 University of Rhode Island.