Programs > Brochure
Education Abroad Network: Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
Brisbane, Australia (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Program Sponsor:||The Education Abroad Network: Study Australia, Study New Zealand, Study Asia|
|Restrictions:||URI applicants only|
|Fields of Studies:||Anthropology, Arquitecture, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Criminology, Ecology, Economics, Education, Engineering, Environmental Studies, Fashion, Film, Geography, Geology, History, International Relations, International Studies, Journalism, Law, Literature, Mathematics, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Religion, Sociology, Theater Art, Tourism||Language of Instruction:||English|
|Experiential Learning:||URI Affiliated Program||Class Standing:||2. Sophomore, 3. Junior, 4. Senior|
Study Abroad at Queensland University of Technology (QUT) in Brisbane, Australia with TEAN
- Spend a semester at university focused on providing an education for the real world delivering relevant and practical courses leading to job-ready graduates
- Experience living in Southbank, a vibrant cultural precinct, in student accommodation or in TEAN apartments in the leafy suburbs, both just short commutes from QUT
- Live in Brisbane, known for its subtropical climate, friendly locals and cosmopolitan vibe
- Explore the Great Barrier Reef and tropical far north Australia during your comprehensive five-day Orientation Program, with a week of adventure and learning
- Experience an alternative Spring Break with our optional Thailand or New Zealand excursion
- Appreciate access to TEAN's in-country Resident Director for continued support throughout the semester
- Take three courses instead of four to receive discounted tuition. (Three courses is equivalent to 9 – 12 U.S. credits depending on your home university's credit transfer policy.)
Brisbane, AustraliaBrisbane is great for those who want:
- all the benefits of a big city but with a more relaxed feel and laid back Aussie charm
- access to the Gold Coast and subtropical weather - you'll never get cold!
- to live somewhere with personality-filled neighborhoods that are easy to get around
About TEANThe Education Abroad Network (TEAN) – established in 1995 – are study abroad and intern specialists in the Asia Pacific region with semester and summer programs available in Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, South Korea, China and Japan.
Visit the TEAN Website to learn more or Apply Now with TEAN
|Dates / Deadlines:|
Copyright © 2015 University of Rhode Island.