Programs > Brochure
Education Abroad Network: Deakin University
Melbourne, Australia (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Program Sponsor:||The Education Abroad Network: Study Australia, Study New Zealand, Study Asia|
|Program Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Restrictions:||URI applicants only|
|Minimum GPA:||2.6||Fields of Studies:||Anthropology, Arquitecture, Biology, Business Administration, Chemistry, Communications, Computer Science, Criminology, Cultural Studies, Ecology, Economics, Education, Engineering, Environmental Studies, Fashion, Film, Geography, History, International Relations, International Studies, Journalism, Law, Literature, Marine Science, Mathematics, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Theater Art, Tourism|
|Language of Instruction:||English||Experiential Learning:||Internships, URI Affiliated Program|
|Class Standing:||1. Freshman, 2. Sophomore, 3. Junior, 4. Senior|
Study Abroad at Deakin University in Melbourne, Australia with TEAN
- Spend a semester at an institution that was established in the 1970s as one of the new generation of Australian universities
- Enjoy the Melbourne lifestyle. Voted the world's most liveable city four times running, Melbourne will captivate you with its charming café culture and cool nightlife
- Experience living on campus with local and international students
- Participate in our Cultural Events Program – designed to introduce you to the local Melbourne scene
- Explore the Great Barrier Reef and tropical far north Australia during your comprehensive five-day Orientation Program, with a week of adventure and learning
- Experience an alternative Spring Break with our optional Thailand or New Zealand excursion
- Appreciate access to TEAN's in-country Resident Director for continued support throughout the semester
- Take three courses instead of four to receive discounted tuition. (Three courses is equivalent to 9 – 12 U.S. credits depending on your home university's credit transfer policy.)
Melbourne, AustraliaMelbourne is great for those who want:
- to be in the center of a creative, cool, multicultural and highly liveable city with a European feel
- thriving foodie, music and art scenes
- tons of sporting events - Melbourne is Australia's sporting capital!
About TEANThe Education Abroad Network (TEAN) – established in 1995 – are study abroad and intern specialists in the Asia Pacific region with semester and summer programs available in Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, South Korea, China and Japan.
Visit the TEAN Website to learn more or Apply Now with TEAN
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Spring||2020||10/15/2019 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.
Copyright © 2015 University of Rhode Island.