|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Program Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Restrictions:||URI applicants only|
|Minimum GPA:||3.0||Fields of Studies:||Business Administration, Cultural Studies, Economics, History, International Relations, Political Science|
|Language of Instruction:||English, Russian||Experiential Learning:||URI Affiliated Program|
|Class Standing:||3. Junior, 4. Senior|
Where better to brush up on business and international relations than in a global center of business and culture? CIEE’s Business + International Relations program in Moscow invites you to broaden your perspective on world events gain insight into the diversity and uniqueness of Russia; boost your Russian language skills; and make vital connections at a prestigious foreign affairs university.
Excursions & Activities
- Participate in CIEE-organized events - such as cinema and game nights, cooking classes, and day trips – with Russian buddies.
- Tour the world-famous Kremlin, ancient churches, the State Tretiakov Museum of Russian Art, and the Cold War Museum Bunker -42.
- Visit a ballet.
- Travel to St. Petersburg for three days, and explore the city on a guided tour.
- In the fall semester travel to Kazan, the capital of Tatarstan; in the spring semester, travel to the ancient Golden Ring cities of Vladimir and Suzdal on a three-day guided tour.
Internships. Develop your business and leadership skills, gain project management experience, and build intercultural knowledge through an internship with a Moscow business or organization.
- Advising before you depart to set goals and answer questions
- Optional on-site airport meet-and-greet
- Three-day orientation – an introduction to Moscow culture, your academic program, and the city, plus practical information about living in your host city
- Full-time program leadership and support in your host city
- Field trips and cultural activities
- Overnight excursions
- Insurance and other travel benefits, with CIEE iNext
- 24/7 emergency on-site support
1 out of 3 CIEE students receives a scholarship - get yours!
GAIN Travel Grants - up to $2,000 toward travel costs guaranteed to all Pell-elgible students.
Gilman Go Global Grants - $2,500/semester and $1,000/summer, guaranteed to all Gilman applications.
Merit-Based Scholarships - $2,500/semester and $750/summer, awarded to students deomonstrating high academic achievement.
Minority Serving Institutions (MIS) Grant - $2,000/semester and $500/summer, guaranteed to all students attending MSIs.
- 200+ study abroad programs in 40+ countries
- $8 million in scholarships offered each year
- 1 in 3 students receives a scholarship
- Study tours and cultural activities included
- Internships and volunteering opportunities
- Rigorous academics
- Cultural immersion
- iNext travel insurance included
Our highly experienced staff have extensive knowledge of all CIEE programs and services. If you are a student with questions about completing your application, or you want to sign up to receive program updates and news, our staff are happy to help.Contact Us
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Spring||2020||10/15/2019 **||Rolling Admission||02/02/2020||05/28/2020|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.
Copyright © 2015 University of Rhode Island.