|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Program Dates & Deadlines:||Click here to view|
|Restrictions:||URI applicants only|
|Minimum GPA:||2.5||Fields of Studies:||Art History, Business Administration, Cultural Studies, Economics, History, International Relations, Political Science|
|Language of Instruction:||English, French||Experiential Learning:||URI Affiliated Program|
Learn about business in a hub for the European aerospace industry and tourist hotspot. Toulouse is a student-friendly city in the south of France — take courses at one of the nation’s best undergraduate business schools, pursue an internship with a local or international company, and explore the city through excursions and homestays.
STUDY AT FRANCE’S
top-ranked undergrad business school with international students.
ENJOY MULTI-DAY EXCURSIONS
and visits to local companies around the vibrant university town.
USE THE RAIL SYSTEM
to explore the Mediterranean coast and the Pyrenees.
Excursions & Activities
- CIEE takes you on a multi-day excursion to a place of cultural importance and relevance to the business and culture focuses of your program.
- Explore Mediterranean coastal towns and villages.
- Head southeast and explore major cities like Sete or Marseille.
Volunteering. Volunteer at a food bank, women’s shelter, primary or secondary school, or local independent movie theatre, tutor children after school, or work on an organic farm.
Internships. Immerse yourself in the French work environment as you build business skills and experience the nuances of working with people from different cultures.
- Some meals
- Advising before you depart to set goals and answer questions
- Optional on-site airport meet-and-greet
- Full-time program leadership and support in your host city
- Field trips and cultural activities
- Overnight excursions
- Insurance and other travel benefits, with CIEE iNext
- 24/7 emergency on-site support
1 out of 3 CIEE students receives a scholarship - get yours!
GAIN Travel Grants - up to $2,000 toward travel costs guaranteed to all Pell-elgible students.
Gilman Go Global Grants - $2,500/semester and $1,000/summer, guaranteed to all Gilman applications.
Merit-Based Scholarships - $2,500/semester and $750/summer, awarded to students deomonstrating high academic achievement.
Minority Serving Institutions (MIS) Grant - $2,000/semester and $500/summer, guaranteed to all students attending MSIs.
- 200+ study abroad programs in 40+ countries
- $8 million in scholarships offered each year
- 1 in 3 students receives a scholarship
- Study tours and cultural activities included
- Internships and volunteering opportunities
- Rigorous academics
- Cultural immersion
- iNext travel insurance included
Our highly experienced staff have extensive knowledge of all CIEE programs and services. If you are a student with questions about completing your application, or you want to sign up to receive program updates and news, our staff are happy to help.Contact Us
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Spring||2020||10/15/2019 **||Rolling Admission||01/05/2020||05/16/2020|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.
Copyright © 2015 University of Rhode Island.